How to give Admin Access to Google Analytics?
1. Please follow this link https://analytics.google.com/ and sign in to your administrator account. If you’re not an administrator on the account, you won’t be able to complete this process.
2. Select the concerned Account.
3. After you are into the concerned account, Go to Admin tab. Hit the Admin button in the lower left hand corner.
4. Select User Management. Next up you’ll see a screen with three columns. The second option in the first column should be “Account User Management.” Click here.
5. Please click on the + setting at the right top corner of your dashboard.
6. In the Add permissions section please insert email@example.com.
For Access privileges & Management privileges please tick on all available sections (Edit, Collaborate, Read & Analyze, Manage Users).
After you are done with all the settings, Now click the big “Add” button at the top right-hand corner and you’re good to go.